Sunday, July 10, 2011

Early Days At INTEC UiTM 2011. Part 2

Tour De Akasia

What's up everybody. Surprisingly I woke up early on Sunday! Slept around 0200hrs last night. So I explored the area around my apartment.



 My Block- Block 9



Akasia 9

 Recreational spot.


 The washing machine area

The playground

The main entrance





The Prayer Room
Snooker table



Netball court

Futsal court


Reflexology Area
 Basically, that's it for now. I'll update more soon, especially about MDS.  Auf Weidersehen, for now.

2 comments:

  1. Did they give you any allowance for preparing yourself before register?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      Thanks for commenting!
      As far as I remember, there were no allowance given before the registration. During the official registration in INTEC, only then the officers requested for the first page of your bank book, so that the sponsors can hand over the allowance to you.

      The good thing is that, you can always claim the expenses (i.e. plane tickets) from your sponsor.

      DO leave more comments if you still have any queries.

      :)

      Delete