Friday, July 15, 2011

Early Days AT INTEC UiTM 2011. Part 4

Hey everyone! Blogging at one of my hideouts at college at the moment. Very sorry if I left you guys hanging for the past 2 or 3 days. Well, classes started already! Specifically on Wednesday. Yup, you figured out which class I'm in.

Chicago Fall Semester 2011

The classroom

Chicago: Front View

Chicago: Back View

No need to explain, just read.
Chicago consisted of 19 students, from all over the country. We only had 1 class on Wednesdays for this semester. CTIS 10 (Fundamentals of Islamic Studies) for Muslims and CTES 10 (Moral and Ethical Studies) for Non- Muslims.

Thursday we had USEL 03- TOEFL with Mrs. K, USEL 15- Writing and language awareness with Miss J and USMT 12- Pre-calculus with Miss/Mdm N.

Today we had USEL 11- Reading and study skills with critical thinking with Miss A and USEL 03, where we had a writing diagnostic test and speaking test.

My classmates were super-awesome and how I wish we could still be classmates during the next semester (Spring semester), unfortunately we're going to be separated based on the course offered by the sponsors.

2 nights ago, the residential college held an activity at 2100hrs called the "Buddy System", somewhat a semi-formal get together, where the residential staff gave speeches and advices and at the end of that activity we were given free ice creams.

Actually that's not my point.

I don't know for how long I can keep up with writing in past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment