Saturday, October 08, 2011

The Show.

Hey, it's been a while since I last visited Blogger. I didn't have the opportunity to do so.
Went to Istana Budaya with Chicagoans and 3 other classes to watch a theater musical:


The bus was supposed to leave Shah Alam at 1745hrs, but our flight was delayed 45minutes later due to some reasons which I do not wish to state. Chicago and Glendale were in the same bus; Chicagoans conquered the back area of the bus. Everyone was so hyped up for the first part of the journey. I could sense that the driver was about to throw us off the bus if he had the permission to do so. When we arrived, (almost) everyone was super excited as most of us hadn't been to that place.

I must admit that it was my first time stepping into Istana Budaya and also watching a theater musical. I can say it was spectacular, minus the part where our seats were located thousands of centimeters above the stage. Overall it was entertaining and I recommend others to watch it ASAP. The show ends in mid October.





P.s I apologize for the low quality of the photos. I dropped my phone on the floor for 8 times, so far.
P.p.s I'm 18 1/2 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment