Sunday, October 23, 2011

Don't Let Me Go.

Feeling a little emotional, but at the same time grateful. Everyone (partners-in-crime& acquaintances including myself) has all grown up and moved on with their lives.
 
All I pray that they will succeed in everything they do (things that benefit them) and even though they have or might have forgotten about me, I pray that they still have me somewhere inside their heart.

Blame or reprimand me for not moving on and still holding on with the past but for the record, I still keep what we have and treasure them for the eternity.

You may ignore/abandon/forget or anything equivalent to that but please Don't Let Me Go.



p.s I only emphasize on the title of the song. I'm not good in interpreting the meaning of songs. It's up to you to judge me, since I can't control what other people do or say.
p.p.s Can't wait to go back to my paradise and experiment on this song. 13 days left. Woo hoo.
p.p.p.s I'm not overreacting. Just expressing what I've bottled up since college phase started. Still I can't rip off the smile on my face. I'm just so proud with everyone, no matter what their achievements are. Hwaiting guys! All the best for the finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment