Saturday, October 01, 2011

Daunting Moment Over.

First and foremost, hello, October! I've been waiting for you since college starts. This means 2011 will end on a couple of months.

Straight to the point. I had my SAT exams this morning at


The bus left from Shah Alam to Subang Jaya approximately 0714hrs.  Along the way I had my super cool not-so brand new headphones on. No last minute information cramming or anything. Arrived at the destination 25-30 minutes later. Got out of the bus and immediately followed the crowd. Browsed some notice boards at the main hall for my appellation. After a few seconds I came to my senses that names were based on surnames/last names. So I saved minutes just to search for my name.

The appellation lists.
I guess, I can't elaborate further about this matter due to some circumstances. I'll keep my word to share the whole story when I get my results or maybe some other time in the future.

p.s I agree with one of my seniors. SAT Practice tests are meant to torture and to murder students. The real SAT is easier, especially the Math sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment