Saturday, September 24, 2011

To: Myself From: Myself

It may seem an ambiguous title but never fear, I'm not going to beat around the bush.
Well, weeks ago, I made a promise to myself that if I get an A grade for one of my exam papers, I'll buy myself a present.
I know, that I'm being too lenient to myself but that's my problem. Chill, just kidding. I just want to motivate (at the same time it seems like pampering) myself.  The fact is I went scavenging for this.

Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-503




In the end I got myself the exact design. Don't believe me? Here's the evidence.

I even replaced the worn-out screen protector on the mobile phone of mine. Now mobile phone looks somewhat brand new!


p.s Thank you to The Guardian for participating the scavenge hunt for my present with me.

p.p.s The undeniable fact I miss my other partners-in-crime and accomplices. I know everyone is busy with revision, assignments, the finals and more important things, just so you know,  "Lately, I've been thinking about everyone/us a lot".

No comments:

Post a Comment