Friday, September 23, 2011

Expect The Unexpected.

Blogging live from Chicago N304. I emphasize on the title. Basically, the whole week was quite unexpected. Today, I was accompanied by a feline on my way to the bus stand. I tried to chase it away (in a nice manner) in case it tagged along to school too. I arrived early to school: was surprised to find that the bus was already at the bus stand at 0624hrs and it was almost full. Got onto the bus, seconds later, the bus started moving.

Yesterday, I already got onto the bus and I realized that I forgot my TOEFL handout. So, I sprinted to my room like this
Without the briefcase, of course. 

Upon my arrival to my room, I immediately took my SAT file (no idea why was my TOEFL handout inside my SAT file) and grabbed the handout and made my way back to the bus. By the time I arrived at the bus stand, the driver was already at his seat, I quickly entered the bus with another person in front of me. 

I managed to catch my breath and surprisingly to find that the bus moved at the moment I sat down. I was speechless for a few minutes and at the same time grateful. I tried to imagine this situation:

Nightmare: Chasing after the bus.

I was only worried about my school bag and laptop. What if I'm unable to detect the bus which left me? What if something bad happen to my things? The "What if's" situation went on for another couple of minutes. Then I thought, it wasn't my fault that I was late, the bus left me! 

The giveaway was, we didn't do anything with the handout during TOEFL class! I will not be late and chase the bus or anything. 

For some reason, this situation reminded me of somebody (you know who you are), who sometimes chases the bus for being late, no offense buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment