Saturday, September 17, 2011

Here I Am.

Hey everyone! Here I am.
Not the actual place.


McDonalds KL Sentral. Waiting for my beloved mother. Turns out that her flight is not delayed or retimed but cancelled! Therefore she has to take another flight. Still unsure about the whole situation yet. So, I'm entertaining myself with McD FM, Blogger and The Tumblr. Currently having my brunch repast super slow since there's no need to rush.

Woke up late today since I went to bed earlier this morning due to the fun Skype session with one of my partners-in-crime. Jumped out of bed around 0900hrs and immediately get myself ready. I was worried that I was going to be late since I somewhat agreed to some of The Chosen Ones yesterday that we would go to the KTM station together around 1000hrs. I informed one of them to just go without me in case I was the excess baggage. When I settled everything I walked out of the gates and surprisingly I met them! Then we took the cab to the station and arrived around 1030hrs.

Brought along a small sized luggage, which I used to bring back my tomes to college the other day.  There's just something about me, luggage and the barrier/gates to enter the platforms. I put on a show where the luggage got through the automated "gate" and I was left behind. Happens most of the time.


Not the actual "stage" where I performed the luggage scene.


The train was full of people and I had to stand and crammed myself in between the sea of multifarious Homo Sapiens the whole way. Arrived at KL Sentral after 45-50minutes of standing and leaning in the train.

Basically that's my adventure so far. I shall now continue my brunch repast.
Till then, stay awesome.

p.s I just realized that this is my 100th post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment