Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Concise" Update.

Greetings people of Earth. I apologize for leaving you guys hanging for quite some time. Been occupied with the Mid semester exams for the whole week, after the superb 2-week break.
This post may appear ambiguous, to those who knows the reality may understand this post better.


As you can see that the photo above signifies my current (recent) situation: calm and free. The news spread like the flow of water. Really grateful that I made the wise and right decision. Everyone realizes that I'm completely a different person, in the positive way. Felt very comfortable, slept soundly (like a dead log), smiling from ear-to-ear most of the time, loosen all the nut and bolts in me.
Really grateful, every second. Currently having the paradise all to myself.

Very grateful:
Survived examination week
Having true people/friends around me
A person's Blog/ Tumblr to keep me company daily
The imposing feeling the moment people (specifically The Chosen Ones) accepts your invitation.

p.s Blogging mojo is wearing off.
p.p.s I love writing (typing out) journals for USEL 15, especially Ms. J's comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment