Friday, January 11, 2013

Zap.

Hello, my good people. Is anyone out there? I don't think so. That's fine with me. I like it like that.

Not sure whether to rant or to gloat. I have so much time, at the moment.

It only took me to glance out of the window, staring at the rain falling on, with the chilly weather recently, for me to realize the reason I successfully achieve a resolution of mine. Remember when I told you that I would create and improvise resolutions along the way? Yes. I did it.

What's it about?
To me, it's huge. I'm definitely grateful that I made it happen.
However, to you, it's just trivial, like a pebble lying around in the middle of the street.

Back to my story earlier on, I looked outside the window because my eyes were tired after reading this tome.


I'm halfway done. I admit that I am enjoying the book.

Sorry for digressing. As I was staring out the window, enjoying the view, a lot of thoughts going on in my mind. All of a sudden,

ZAP!

It struck me. Made me realize why it happened, why I'm where I am at right now and all. I won't elaborate further about this. I can say that:

Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment