Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Perceive.

That instant,fear-triggering question asked by le lecturer the other day. "What do you REALLY want to be when you grow up?" I was in awe and at the same time dumbfounded by that so-called trivial question. I had to admit that I felt a little frightened and hesitated to answer that question as the word 'really' was emphasized. In the end I decided to remain quiet as a mouse. There was an immediate, total silence in class. As if there were ghosts passing through the walls. Behold, the power of reality.

Less than 24 hours till Spring Semester results' day. At this point of time, all we can do is pray. Only He knows what's best for everyone.

I'd like to thank ThePianoGuys for uploading this on the day I turned 19 and 3/4. I don't see the relevance of me thanking them but, still. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment