Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reverie over.

Trying my best to drill the fact into my head that the break's over and I have to go back to school this week. The break was great while it lasts.

The purpose of this post is to inform or "show-off" as some people call it.

What happened during the break? Here we go!


 I was quite surprised with myself. I didn't expect that I could come up with a brilliant sketch of a prototype.



 I also did some 'research' after attempting to play by ear on the piano.


An extract from When I was a Kid by Boey Cheeming


Found this quote in one of my Chemistry notes.



TwenTEEN-to-be- fever!




After 2 weeks of waiting, this package finally arrived, in time for my birthday. THANK YOU ThePianoGuys!

That  shirt is similar (not the exact) to what the guys wore in this video.





LEGO fan strikes again!





 Lastly, something for me to look forward to!

Spot THE difference!

The photos shown are just part of what I did during the break. This is to make it up for bailing out on you, my fellow readers (I do hope you are still around).

Good news! Another package from Music Never Sleeps is on the way. Yay!

One thing, for sure- reverie's over. Back to school.


Till then, Good Luck (say it exactly like Marko from Tropoja would say it. I am still influenced by the previous post).

No comments:

Post a Comment