Sunday, April 14, 2013

Good Luck.

Say that title exactly like Marko from Tropoja would say it in the movie-Taken.

I see an increment in views of a certain post by me since interview sessions with a certain sponsor will be held soon, probably this week.

Don't believe me? Check out the live traffic feed at the bottom left of this page.

I somewhat live by this principle, whereby I don't believe in luck but I believe in efforts and putting trust in Him. Despite that fact, I still want to use that expression in this post. Bear with me.

Thank you for checking out my post. I am not sure whether they (le sponsor) would do the exact thing they did 2 years ago again. There's no harm reading my experience, though.

I am very sure that they (future scholars) would read this post. I won't change the title or else I would be wanted by those people (le sponsor (s)).

Apart from wishing you the best for your interview,



No comments:

Post a Comment