Sunday, February 24, 2013

No cheese.

I know. I know. I 'owe' you readers a lot of tales and adventures.

Creating this post live via my laptop. It has been a long time since the last post ( I can't recall which one).

Why on Earth am I here at this time? Don't I have anything far more important than this?

I won't say anything but the most important thing is timing. I missed it within a few seconds. Fine, more than just a few seconds.

Another lesson learned is ALWAYS update software and programs on your laptop. With that saying, take good care of your laptop and never abandon it.

*If you don't, you're gonna have a bad time meme*

I know, no cheese that previous statement would've been effective with a proper meme but I'm not in the state where I feel like generating one.


Enough with that incident. It was not meant to be. There's always a next time.

Did I mentioned that I'm on late-summer break?

Currently, YES.

Nothing much, though. Just chillin' with the books and messing around with Instagram every 2 days.

This is because, there's no one to spend the late-summer with. If only someone could sponsor me air tickets and a lot of pocket money to visit people around the world.That way, I could make history. Around the world in 40 DAYS!   A new record.

No cheese, dude. No cheese.


Won't explain the 'no cheese' part. I do not have the slightest idea about that either.




It's not about the original artist and/or the song. It's about these people. No cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment