Monday, February 04, 2013

Greetings February 2013!

Wie Geht's people of the Blogger world.

Man, it's great to be here, despite the fact that I still have some assignments and slides to be completed. 

I must admit that this semester is quite hectic. Especially after the second week. I tell you, it feels like there's no time to go 9GAG-ing, even during the weekends. I know, right?

I hope that explains why I hardly any fun tales and photos to be shared here, like I used to, months ago.

2 more weeks and I'm done with the semester.

February, what's up. Sorry it took me so long to welcome your advent.

Did I mention about Super Bowl 2013? San Francisco 49ers versus Baltimore Raven. The sad thing is I have zero idea about that kind of football. 

Frankly speaking, I was not into the original version but now I'm stuck with this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment