Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Snow cap.

Not sure why, but I am loving my not-so-new snow cap.

I ran out of ideas for the title and the post, okay? I don't describe much as I use to back then.
What's wrong with me? I have no idea. My mind's all cluttered now.

I should be preparing for Friday's Physics quiz and Saturday's Calculus test, yet I'm here.

I can say that there's nothing much to describe, though. Everything seems pedestrian and all. Still in the midst of adapting with the whole situation despite the fact I'm in school for the past 3 months.

I need to find my heart and soul. I guess I left it somewhere. Since I'm loving my snow cap, I am pretty sure that I still have some emotions in me.

Deciding whether to agree or disagree to a topic for my research paper is very confounding for an indecisive person like me.

Choosing someone to propose to is much easier than saying oui or non to a conflicting essay topic. Well, at least on my part, it's not that I know anything about the former. Let's just ignore this statement.

It looks like everyone's back for the mid-term, year-end break, yet I'm still stuck with school.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike school.

The other day:

Some notorious kid in class keeps getting on le teacher's nerves and the whole class ended up getting into trouble i.e. quizzes popping here and there. That kid doesn't have any sense, just plain selfish. I usually despise people but I couldn't contain the rage in me the other day. I mumbled "I despise you (referring to that kid)" before le teacher handed out the quiz papers until some of them sitting near me told me to keep calm. I controlled myself, but not that well, I exerted extra force on my paper and I was pretty sure that everyone, even le teacher could hear me writing on my answer scripts.

I'm glad that I did the Maths for the cycle of the pop quizzes. Basically, I keep myself prepared for any circumstances.

The good news: Got the quiz paper back earlier today. Scored full marks on the previous pop quiz. May I be motivated and prepared at all times.


Wow, I just notice that I wrote a lot for this post. Even though it doesn't make any sense, but this is how I work on my research paper, just to keep myself going and eschewing procrastination by all means.

I long for a beach excursion, but with this kind of weather, I shall resume my reverie.



I don't make sense. I don't have any, except for the basic 5 senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment