Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Farewell October 2012.

Halloween!

Jack-O lanterns, cool 'stooms everywhere. People are indeed very creative, or are they just being lazy to come up with authentic ideas for their 'stooms? Oh well. At least they can impress people and still look good. Unlike myself. Still being pedestrian and mundane with my own ordinary clothing. Tsk. Tsk.

At least I wanted to use a plain T-shirt with the word 'LIFE' written on it and hand out lemons to strangers.
So much oif the saying"When life gives you lemons..."
I still do not understand the meaning of that quote.

I wonder if it is appropriate for me to tag along for trick or treat-ing? Imagine all
the supples of  candy that might be in my possession. Man, I really need to grow up!

What on Earth is a "'stoom"? , you may ask. It's a slang for costume. Mentioned by Spencer Shay from iCarly.

I think that's enough reverie for this post.

Farewell October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment