Friday, October 12, 2012

Drained of Energy.

So, daunting moment phase 1 ended  earlier today. Not sure why I seem to be super duper concern with the assignment.


Perhaps I'm growing up, or at least I think so.(Oh, the irony.)

I am indeed very grateful that a fortnight's efforts are paying off, so far. I never felt so relieved with the fact that eschewing procrastination, even baby steps of doing so and in the end, your work is almost impeccable for any lifted words or phrases from any other sources.

The system detected 4% of those bugs in my work. Well, I can't change the title of the source and why on Earth would a partial quoted quote be labeled as plagiarized? I despise those people who think the same way as I did.

Never mind that.

All is left is to pray for the results, hopefully it's worth all the efforts and time invested with the assignment and

Mid term exams commencing next week, 3 days to be exact.

Not sure whether I can face C++ 101 and all.

After all the hard work, let's take a break, just for a while.


P.s. I'm only into the music and also the cover artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment