Saturday, September 22, 2012

INPRO 2011: Closing Ceremony.

So I 'heard' tonight's the closing ceremony for this year's INPRO games at UiTM Shah Alam.

I know I'm quite late to post this but hey, at least I am doing it.

I remember how absurd I was last year, for bringing along my SAT book, just to pass the time and  when they separated students according programs and I had to be around my ATU family. Never mind that.

Here are some photos of the crowd, (if possible, don't click on the image, it's a hassle):

The moment I entered the stadium

From the bleachers. 

Middle East Program

Japanese Program


Russian Program

AUSMATs



Part of the crowd



 Last but not least, my awesome ATU family! Image captured right after they've  performed. Great news, we won!

 I'm sorry I can't upload the winning video of them performing. Won't want to be in any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment