Saturday, September 22, 2012

Entschuldigung.

Earlier today I was so pumped up to blog but then the feeling just fade away. Maybe I was feeling too somnolent. Yes, you may scorn and reprimand me for that. 

Therefore, let's get down to business. Not sure whether anyone bother about this post or know I exist, etc.

Where on Earth am I?

What have I been up to lately?

Am I in the States? Why didn't I inform anyone of you about this?

I won't spill but I can say I am indeed happy with my current condition, doing fine with my studies, adapting well with the changes (after 51 weeks in West Malaysia plus another 5 weeks in le hometown) and hoping that it will stay that way or be even better.

Don't get me wrong for not telling you about my whereabouts, it's just that I think highly about everyone that I don't want people to worry about me since you have far more important things to take care of.

You may despise me for my preconceived notions about you awesome, concerned people out there.

I must emphasize that I'm doing great and hopefully I am able to retain this and change for the better. 

Thank you, though for your concerns and kindness.

Then again, I don't deserve your kindness, I'm nobody.

I'm sorry.

P.s I'm losing my rambling mojo. Need to get my edge, ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment