Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Halfway There.

Hey howdy hey! I'll keep this post digression-free and super concise.
Literally I'm alone, since I'm the last to leave college for the holidays. No worries, I'm super optimistic and I'll check out from this place in 2 days. Currently waiting for the moment to break fast. Finally I have the chance to break fast with myself since for almost 23 days in Ramadan I've been invited by awesome people to their place for that session.

Had the 5th/last SAT practice test before the mid semester break and all. Sorry to burst the bubble but for the 1st time I didn't succeed in completing an essay. I'd rather not elaborate further on that. Pre calculus quiz is tomorrow. I pray that the class will be held from 1230-1430hrs so I could go back and start packing.
I would like to thank the guardian and the superhero for my perfect, no-disturbance sleep last night.

I'll continue later on. happy iftar!

No comments:

Post a Comment