Monday, August 01, 2011

Digression.

Let's not digress shall we. Wishing Happy 1st day of Ramadhan. Since this is the first time where I'm not with the family and friends for this event.
Let's focus on last night. I texted almost every partners-in-crime since I really missed them and I realized that this was the 1st time in 5 years we aren't together. Once they replied the text message, I immediately called them. It's so good to hear their voices.
Feeling grateful that I got the chance to talk to them even though it's for a limited time period.
Crashed as some kid's pad for the night in order I could be in time for Morning breakfast.
Went to bed around 0120hrs after having the 4088-second conversation with the person I last met during my 18th birthday surprise. I can assure that I slept with a smile on my face. It was worth it even though I only had 3.5 hours of sleep.

Tribute and a million thanks for those who made me this way. Ich vermisse dich.



No comments:

Post a Comment