Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What's the big deal about it?

The title above may appear (or is) ambiguous, rhetoric, cliche, you mention it.

Nope, I ain't gonna apologize for abandoning this blog for quite sometime (like I used to) because what's the big deal about it?

Currently in school (during le Winter break), munching on a Mars bar for breakfast.
"So what?", you may say, because what's the big deal about it?

Probably you'd figure out why I went invisible all this while because I got nothing to ramble about, solely due to the "what's the big deal about it?" principle.

Life may or is about making a big deal about anything, something and/or everything. The question is, is it worth it (i,e. making a big deal about your life)?

A number of trivial matters that I'd like to make a big deal out of it:

1. School starts in less than 3 weeks.
2. You are currently reading a (soon-to-be) sophomore
3. Le madre tried to surpass my high score on Pencil Pilot
4. My Mars bar expires in November
5. My wooden pencils are unevenly sharpened
6. The chair near me is broken
7. I still can't figure out the appropriate way to tie my shoes
8. The sky is blue, when the weather's fine
9. Blind people cannot see
10. Oxygen is essential for living things
11. Tomorrow is August 21, which is the 21st day in August
12. One year from now, you'll be a year older than you are today
13. Ice is actually frozen water
14. You can't read this sentence with your eyes closed
15. One minute is sixty seconds
16. You have now reached the end of my list (for the time being)


Obnoxious, no?
Does that ring a bell?
Ding.


No comments:

Post a Comment