Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mid semester break.

It's the week after Week 6, hence it's mid semester break.
Unfortunately, when you're in an Engineering school, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MID-SEMESTER BREAKS (Sorry, I accidentally hit the CAPS LOCK key. See? I did it again. My bad.), despite the fact that there are only some classes which aren't in session this week.

With that said, I have Wednesday off! Then again, some scumbag engineering students' club decided to ruin my perfectly planned day off with some field trip. Whoopdeedoo.

Why can't it be done during some other week? Better still, why on earth must I go for that field trip?
With vultures mooching my personal space, hovering over my breathing air. I doubt it'll be interesting.

Plot twist:

If the field trip was meant for the other subject, I'm positively sure that it will definitely, absolutely and most certainly be one of the best field trip ever! I wouldn't even mind if it's during the 1 week break.

Why?

I'll leave you hanging with that matter here.

Hint: My nose's bleeding. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment