Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Living Dangerously.

I've been experiencing the so-called "identity crisis" lately. Turns out I'm sick of all of the songs in my playlist and possession. All of 'em, which used to be so cool, now seem very mundane and peeves me off.

In the end, I decided to delete 'em all. I meant, the ones in my playlist. You know, to start off with a clean slate. Yep, I removed 'em all because


It felt really good, though.

Unfortunately, I have one problem.

I do not know what songs I should listen to now. I've never patron any specific bands, the new bands of course. The worst thing (perhaps) is I've never listened to a whole album of songs.

Any brilliant suggestions of songs and/or bands for me to start with?

2 comments:

  1. What kind of songs do you listen to usually? Came across this post by accident lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello there! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! Hahaha It means a lot to me.

      Songs I usually listen to eh? It depends, I usually "refresh" my playlist once in a while. Genre(s) that define me- Ballads and Rock.

      Most of the time I listen to Faber Drive, Snow Patrol, All Time Low and Simple Plan. I am also a BIG FAN of Youtubers: Megan Nicole, ThePianoGuys, Alex Goot, Jason Chen and more.

      Cheers! :>

      Delete