Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Especially for:

Dear beloved friends who are on Blogger and who are also A- Level 2013 candidiates.

I did not mean to taunt, haunt and daunt you with the previous post.

We are aware that tomorrow is a big day, a life changing moment. No chiz. Brace yourselves.

I pray that may all of your hard work pay off and you are able to share the news with me,celebrate your success, gloat/brag to your kids one day, do your passports and visa, attend the pre-departure briefing,  go through all the pain and suffering of packing, go to the airport with a wide smile, go through the internationals departure hall in KLIA in your smart blazers together with your friends and  so much more.

No matter what, bear in mind that:

"His plans are better than your dreams". 

Trust me. I've been through all that and I'm indeed very grateful.

Whatever happens, I'll still be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment