Sunday, May 12, 2013

The second Sunday of May.

Yes. Yes. It's the day where I anticipate, pretty much because everyone uploads their photos with their mothers and that's when I get to see whether they resemble their mothers or fathers.

Frankly speaking, I don't make much of a deal regarding this celebration because umm, I won't say it. You may say that I'm gloating and stuff. Fair enough.

Earlier today, I was rubbing my eyes as the itch was bugging me. After a while, an eyelash came off. I was puzzled, as the state of the eyelash was unusual but I chose not to bother about it. Not long after that, I feel a sudden 'burn' and the sight of a slight blob on my lower eyelid. Turns out, it was an eye stye! I do hope it's a stye, not a chalazion. Thank goodness it's on the lower eyelid, or else it would've been even more obvious.

The problem is, my eyes are already small enough, if the 'blob' still remain swollen by tomorrow, then I'll have to use shades. Wouldn't that be absurd enough, using shades for a mass lecture in the lecture theatre?

Very. Absurd. It will be.

My shockwave flash keeps crashing! How am I going to view a video on how to fix that glitch?


No comments:

Post a Comment